Terms and Conditions
General Warranty Terms and Conditions for Shoreline Pharmacy Refrigerators
- Shoreline (UK) Ltd warrants its products will be free from material defects in our design, materials used and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery to the end-user. If the product is registered under Shoreline’s Free 3 year warranty then this period is to a maximum period of 36 months from the date of delivery.
- During this warranty period, we will either repair or replace the faulty item or component at our discretion provided that the product had been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Shoreline’s instructions as supplied with each product, and is subject to the conditions laid out in these warranty terms and conditions.
- Depending upon the nature of the fault reported it might be necessary for the product to be returned to our workshops for an assessment and possible subsequent repair or replacement. Where a replacement is approved instead of a repair the replacement may be of similar age and in similar condition as the original product and any residual warranty period will be applied to the replacement product.
- Shoreline cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage to the customer’s stored materials in the product however caused. We further recommend that the customer seeks insurance cover for any such stored materials from any loss that may occur from any failure or fault with our product.
Exclusions and Limitations:
This warranty shall not apply to the following:
- Consumable components such as; tungsten lamps, fluorescent tubes and fuses are subject to maximum 12 months warranty. These are supplied as ‘parts only’ and the customer will be required to make their own arrangements for the fitting of these parts.
- Potentially high wear and tear items such as locks and keys and lock alignment, adjustable feet, castors, power leads and plugs are limited to a maximum 12 month warranty. Replacement keys are available at a charge – price on application.
- Any faults arising from fair wear and tear, misuse by the user, accidental damage, modification, incorrect or failed power supply to the product, failure to adhere to Shoreline’s installation and user instructions, incorrect storage of the product or its environmental conditions, deliberate damage are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
- On-site repairs can only be offered to customers with products located within mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Isle of Wight. Products that are located outside of these areas may have to be returned back to Shoreline or repaired under the conditions of sale issued by the vendor of the Product. The cost of transport of products or spare parts to and from locations outside these areas is not covered under this warranty.
- Shoreline reserves the right to charge the customer of a claim under this warranty if the product is subsequently found to be not faulty. Such charges will be made at our prevailing labour rates for labour, parts, or shipping, and any other associated costs incurred by Shoreline.
- Any exclusion contained within this warranty do not affect your statutory rights
Shoreline’s After Sales Warranty Service:
- Our Telephone Technical Helpline on 01903 733 877 should be your first contact with us regarding any problems you may be experiencing. We will require the product Model Number, the product Serial Number as shown on the identification label on the inside of your refrigerator, and the date of purchase. Please have these ready before contacting us so we can verify the warranty status of your refrigerator.
- By explaining your problem and for us to ask you a few questions it may be possible to advise you as to what to do to overcome the problem you are experiencing. Other technical information is available on our website www.shoreline-medical.co.uk/downloads. If this is not possible we will arrange for an engineer to be with you within 3 working days to fit a part, or make appropriate adjustments where necessary.
- Our objective will always be to provide you with an appropriate solution as quickly as possible. This may mean asking you questions, or requesting that you to make checks or adjustments to provide further information in order to narrow down the issue.
Shoreline’s Free 3 Year Extended Warranty and Calibration:
- To benefit from Shoreline’s Free 3 Year Extended Warranty and Calibration offer you must first validate your warranty by registering your product details on-line at www.shoreline-medical.co.uk/ within 90 days of your purchase.
- Late registrations will result in only our standard 24 month product warranty only cover being applied. This warranty is only offered to customers within the United Kingdom and is not transferrable to another product, operator, or location from that detailed on the original product registration.
Shoreline Medical Technical Telephone Helpline
Tel: 01903 733 877 (Weekdays 9am to 5pm)
Fax: 01903 733 891